Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Tail of Tush

Disclaimer: This piece involves graphic language that isn’t suitable for children.


Buttocks: either of the two large fleshy masses of thick muscular tissue that form the human rump See also gluteus related adjectives gluteal natal.
                                                -Dictionary.com

        The human body is made up of many parts, from fingers to toes. Each part has its own uses distinctions. As humans, we also find some parts to be playful, erotic, and sexy. For me, the human body, big or small, is beautiful and when seen with open eyes, we get to see the human body as something more than physical matter; we see it how nature intended us to see it: appealing. Sexual by nature, humans also find our own joy in the body. For me that would be the buttocks, known by the younger generation as the booty, and by the scientific community as the gluteus maximus.

        There is something about the rounded nature of the butt that attracts me. Since I was young, I always knew I would grow up and appreciate it for what it was, a personal aphrodisiac. When I was searching for my sexuality the curves and structure of the butt would always catch my attention, especially when it was on a male’s body. Big or small, there is something about a man’s  derriere that makes me want to grab, squeeze, and feel on the cold skin surrounding it. Don’t get me wrong, a female with a curved derrière is something to appreciate and admire, but a man who’s back side is as sturdy as his front side is like gold, a piece to admire.

        For me an ass is an ass, peach fuzz or not. The smooth hairs that cover the sphere, to the soft skin that lays on the muscles built by Gods hands himself, shows character. An ass with a little character is an ass with appeal. It doesn’t need to be the meatiest or the most compact, it doesn’t need to pop out through clothing or distorted by the pants one wears. As long as it’s round, smooth and organic- a butt is beautiful the way nature intended.

        A weird thing about my fixation on the gluteus maximus is my lack thereof. I don’t have the roundest, or smoothest, or biggest booty in the world- but it’s not the one I admire. It isn’t on a person who can show it off and flaunt what they were given. If I did, I wouldn’t be so fixated on anyone else’s.

        As long as there’s a curve on a waist, a slight appearance of a bump, there will always be a sight for sore eyes, and my eyes are always sore..

1 comment:

  1. this actually entertained the shit out of me. Post more like it!

    ReplyDelete